The Brixton Liveable Neighbourhood is getting local with the council starting engagement on improvements in the three areas ‘Ferndale’, ‘Loughborough’ and ‘Railton’.
Find out more and respond to the council’s survey.
There are three ideas the council is asking about:
- Access to bus, walk, cycle through
- Side roads access only, keep traffic on main routes.
- Access to bus, walk, cycle through, building towards a zero-emission zone
Again, there are three ideas being tested:
- Everyone can access the area. Bus, walk or cycle through.
- Crossings and protected lanes for cycling
- Access to bus, walk, cycle through, building towards a zero-emission zone.
Two ideas are being tested for this area:
- Access to bus, walk, cycle through.
- Access to bus, walk and cycle through, building towards a zero-emission zone.
Tell us what you think
Cyclescape is an online campaigning tool for active travel campaigners – LCC recommend its use to collect comments to inform consultation responses.
The advantage over just discussing it on our email list is that it’s open to the wider group of LCC members and supporters, and allows photos and attachments which are often lost on google groups. You can inform our response and please also show your support on the council’s quick survey.