Last year’s Architecture Rides were rounded off in November with an absorbing tour of War Memorials, from the very obscure to the very grand, led by Marion Houghton.
Here are the rides we have arranged so far for this year:
- Saturday 18 March – Croydon, ancient, modern, in between.
- Saturday 29 April – Hotels, especially those converted from other uses.
- May – The Victorian Battle of the Styles
- June – Temporary buildings
- August – second part of our exploration of Concrete in architecture, this time in south and east London.
- September – a trip to Rotterdam and its architecture
- October – Post-War Churches
- November – Retro Retail
Dates and meeting times will be pinned down nearer the time, but expect the last weekend of the month. See Twitter for updates and reminders.
We may schedule more rides. Find out more about Lambeth Cyclists’ rides.