This Sunday, 16 June 2013, the annual Streatham Common Kite Day will take place on Streatham Common, SW16 11am-5pm and feature a Lambeth Sustainable Transport Team Dr Bike stall (as well as some kites!)
|Photo from Kite Day website|
Details from the Kite Day website
- Brighton Kite Fliers – with their large display kites
- Team Spectrum – with their sensational kite displays to music
- Cascade Kite Displays – Kevin and Janet and their large display kites
Windrush Kites will have their stall and will be selling kites and anything kite related.
The Lambeth Sustainable Travel team are providing a free Dr Bike service – bring your bike for a free bike fix and have a chat about sustainable travel options and support.
Food and other non-kite things will include:
- Ishmael’s Mother – original Asian cooking
- FoodBums – vegetarian chilli
- hog roast
- real coffee stall
- burgers, hot dogs, ice cream
- bouncy castle
- face painting